A New Day F.O.T.D.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Yesterday was a rough day. I cried so much that my eyelashes hurt!! But today is a brand new day and it's blessed!!!


Face: Wet N Wild Mega Pump Bronzzer in Brazilian Bronze


Eyebrows-Cover Girl Perfect Point eyeliner in Espresso


Eyes-i.d. Bare Minerals eye quickie in Masquerade applied near the lash line and little up toward the crease.


MAC piggie in Tan from half way in the lid to the crease


MAC piggie in Gold from the crease to the brow.


Loreal Telescope Mascara in Black


Cheeks- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Blush in Soft Plum


Lips- Maybelline Shiny-licious in Raiz n'razzle


Jamie

4 comments:

yummy411 on 2:05 AM said...

Jamie, how do you like the telescopic mascara? I bought it and have yet to really wear it. I tried it for a second, but initially wasn't impressed...

Unknown on 4:09 PM said...

I like it a lot.The only thing is that I have curl my lashes first or the mascara will straighten them out.

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 9:25 AM said...

I tried it too along with the telescopic liquid eye liner. My eyes got really irritated and red. I returned both products to the store and got my $$$ back. Very cute pic Miss J!!! Hope you're feeling better :)

Unknown on 11:08 AM said...

Thanks Kim!!!

I saw that eyeliner the other day but passed on it.