Beauty Wishes for 2007

Friday, January 05, 2007


I've been thinking of my New Year's beauty"wishes" since reading Annie's of at Blogdorf Goodman. Here's mine:


* I wish for a Flagship Bath and Body Works to magically appear in Greenville-The closest one is in Columbia


*That I don't get swaplifted on the MUA this year-I've only been swaplifted twice.


*I wish to finally get back over to Potion in Charlotte for more Becca-That's a closest place I can touch it.


*To own a Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick-I needs the real "thing"!


*Finally get over to the CCO(Company Cosmetics Outlet) @ "The Yellow Mall" AKA Prime Outlets in Gaffney


*Seek and Find more cute beauty boutiques in the Upstate South Carolina area-I've got Divas On Main and Z Gallery on the list.


*To have whiten teeth courtesy of a home whitening kit that works-


*To live a beauty organization-My makeup and bath and body stuff are in a complete chaotic disarray


*Finally visit an Ulta.
Jamie


1 comments:

Michelle (Mick-Mick) on 5:12 PM said...

Jamie, I have a shimmer brick in Peony. IMHO, I think they are way overrated. I don't think that they have enough "pigment" to really show up on me.