What I want for Christmas....2006

Monday, December 04, 2006


I've been working on this Christmas wish list for two weeks. Like I'm going to get something.:( But it's fun to dream.... And now for J's What I want fo' Christmas:


1st- For my kids to have the best Christmas ever!!! As a child I was always loaded down with lots and lots of toys and clothes. My dad used to say that Toys R Us relocated in our living room. I want my children to have all of what I had. Well not Barbie's Dreamhouse,they are boys:) but to wake up to mass splendor.I have been eating salads and skipping the Starbucks Doubleshots just for them...


Now The List:


Gift Certificates with at least $25 on them from:

Victoria's Secret-Now I can get me some underwear from there again!! and VS Laundry Detergent

Belk-for the MAC counter

Target- for whatever...you know how Target will get you.

Amazon.com-for books and CDs

Nordstrom-just in case I get some balls to go back to Charlotte

BBW-for Goldie stuff and Tutti Dolci l/gs

Starbucks-so I can pay my monthly rent for my car parked at the drive thru.

The Fresh Market-So I can get my Bolthouse Mango Lemonade,Sushi,Brownie Pillow Cookies and Cashew Butter)


Philosophy Amazing Grace Parfum-I'm on my last drop.This is my fail proof scent.


Lindt White Chocolate Truffles-I saw the huge bag of them at Marshalls...I need them


Hershey's Kisses in Cherry-Have you tasted these? They are so good!


ANTM Season 1,2,3 on DVD- after Cycle 3, it makes no sense.


Project Runway Season One DVD


Armani Code Eau de Toilette


Juicy Couture Charms for my bracelet


Boomerang DVD


a fruit basket


cookies and brownies


Lots of Christmas Cards


Journals and stationary


batteries(AAA)- for a my Nano.I think it eats batteries for breakfast.


a new digital camera


New York & Company City Luxe Tunic in Black and Grey


Subscription in Vibe Vixen and Essence-can u believe...I don't get Essence


Mani and Pedi @ V.I.P Nails


Lunch or Dinner with My crew:I go through these stages where I miss those hoochies


AKA Grad Chapter Yearly Due Money-Got to keep up with my Silver Star count.I already got ten years...


Devil Wears Prada DVD-I'll have it before Christmas...


Becca Hypontise Set



J





1 comments:

Unknown on 4:49 PM said...

Those key chains are cute... I like Juicy C.