My Daddy...Rest In Peace

Monday, December 18, 2006



On Sunday, my Daddy, Michael, passed away of complications from colon cancer. He fought hard against it from the time he diagnosed over a year ago. This is him and my oldest twin, Spencer on the twins first birthday. As you can see...he wasn't a big picture taker. I could never understand why God had in his plan to move me back to my hometown. But when my Dad got sick a year after I got here, I understood more clearly. We had the common love of movies, reading the newspaper, watching the news, and being dressed to impressed. I will miss him deeply. I love you,Daddy!!!!

Peaches

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are being directed towards you and your family.

Peace and Blessings

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie. May he rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

R.I.P to your father. My heart is with you and your family.

Take Care,

Elle

Anonymous said...

My heart, deepest thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family.

yummy411 on 12:06 AM said...

I hope that your dad is at peace and that his love and memories comfort you during this time...condolences to you and your family.

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 10:37 AM said...

J,

I am very sorry for the loss of your dad. May God comfort you and your family during this sad time. May your dad rest in peace and his memory will live on within you always.

Avin on 2:02 PM said...

Oh honey I am so sorry. I am glad you got to spend time with him before his passing. May the lord bless and keep you and your family.