Beauty Rush...again!

Saturday, December 23, 2006


Tonight and tomorrow while children are at their father/person's house, I have assemble toys and still find"him" a gift. Thanks Yummy for the advice. I'm going to get him a picture frame and put some pics in it and get him a DVD to add to his Spike Lee movie collection. I'm also going to do a dessert for Christmas lunch/dinner. If I can get in the kitchen. My mother holds that fort down hard.


So this morning for work I was running late as usual. I decided at about 10:45am that I was going to take my morning power walk around the park. I should have did it earlier but I was sound asleep. When I got back, I took a shower, did my hair( which it taking longer each day because it's getting longer) and didn't have time for makeup. I threw some things in a miniature shopping bag and took off.


Tarte Bronzer in Hotel Heiress- I got this in my Tarte package couple weeks back. I've used it twice but wasn't impressed.The color just did nothing for me. But I applied it in the library's bathroom and it gave this sienna brown softness to my cheeks. I adore it now!


Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! in Black


Revlon Lip Glide Sheer in Sheerly Raspberry- Read about this on Dilly Dilly's blog. But didn't think it would look good on me. I bought it anyway and adore it too. I reminds me of Bobbi Brown Blue Raspberry gloss I once had.


L'oreal HIP Foundation in Cappuccino-I actually applied this with my fingers since I didn't pack my Essence of Beauty Foundation brush. I can't tell you the last time I put foundation on with my fingers!


Loreal LE Rhythmic Eyes Duo( from the Color Remixed Spring 2005 line) in Harmon-eyes-It has a pink side and bronze side and its a cream to powder type of shadow.I've only seen these once from L'Oreal.


Cover Girl Queen Collection Powder Foundation in Soft Copper-I just used the sponge out of this compact for the bronzer.


mark.kohl play eyeliner in Sienna- Completely forgot how great this color is.:)



Jamie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No prob, I'm glad you thought of something. you read dilly dilly too?? so weird how someone else talking about their clothes and makeup could be interesting..lol i found a shade of the revlon lip glide that i love.. it's the sheer natural, from the summer collection. eva mendez looked great in the ad so i had to have it. no eva mendez lips of course, but cool enough.

Unknown on 6:24 PM said...

I remember that color story.It had like this loud orange and fuschia colored nail polishes!!