Super Rave:Flirt! and Grassroots @Kohls

Thursday, October 12, 2006


On last Saturday,The "Beetlebats" and I ventured to Kohl's in Spartanburg.I have NEVA been I Kohl's fan.I used to live and work about 15 minutes from one in Pineville NC.I can't tell you the last time I went in one.But I had been hearing about this Flirt! line that they carry so I decided to make quick run in.My boys are not interested in makeup so my makeup/product trips are short and sweet with them. I pick up Flirt! Gold Star Limited Edition Lipgloss key ring in Nectar Fizz and Zippy Ginger. I've been wearing the Ginger as the base color and Nectar as the highlight. They are so pretty and fun.I did'nt put them on my keys though!I also got the Grassroots Moisterizer Duo in While You Were Sleeping(night)and Happily Ever After(day).Both .5 oz trial sizes,I'm in heaven with the While You Were Sleeping at night. The scent of Madgascan Vanilla and Siamese Bergamot is truly calming and soothing and texture soaks right in. After five days of use,I'm definetly getting a big tube of it! Happily Ever After is just as great, with a light texture and SPF 15 protection.Guess I'll see some more of Kohl's!!

0 comments: