Fashion/Beauty Slump and Dump...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Yesterday I was having Fashion and Beauty Slump and dump. I was down because I'm sorta tired buying on a budget. For once I want to blow some money. It all started in Target when I was contemplating putting back a $10 shirt so that I won't be broke next week. $10 shirt, cousins. Ugh, I just put it back.Too much pressure. But the point is as budgeting diva, I sometimes to get sick of buying drugstore makeup because $14 lipglosses sometimes make no sense or shopping in Target and WalMart for clothes hoping they won't shrink and I'll get my money's worth. I need a(some) new coat(s) and being extra curvy, I need something that looks good and fits. I can't get this coat from WalMart! I need my Purity Made Simple, knowing nothing else works for me, but I can't splurge because I got the other half of my car insurance coming up. And having children who are sick on and off, you can't be caught with empty pockets. Hopefully I'll get a fashion and beauty windfall and magically a couple thousand will fall from no where and give me some new quality things.


J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. =(

Ok, so this might sound wierd and I totally don't mean to be all preachy or whatever, but.... I joined PayPerPost.com a couple months ago, it's a pretty easy way to make some extra cash without spending much time. I basically write blog posts that are advertising certain new websites or products, and get paid for it. I've made close to $300 now, and only spend about 10-20 minutes on it a day. I use my MySpace blog for this (blog.myspace.com/mightymarce if you wanna see what it's like).

I dunno, it could be a way to make a bit of extra cash easily, so you can afford a few more beauty indulgences.

Unknown on 9:33 PM said...

Thanks Marcy!

I'll sign up for that.You know someone once told me that a real hustler never sleeps, if you want that money,you got to have alot jobs going on.

Muah!
J