Diary of a Nouveau Nappyhead Part VI

Thursday, October 12, 2006


In Haywood Mall today,I also discovered a freestanding Aveda store.I squealed so loudly that the SA's in the store were staring at me when I walked in.I went in under my blogging muse,Julia, suggestion to pick up the Sap Moss Shampoo and Conditioner for my new natural.I so forgot how I love Aveda since I first stepped in the one in Pentagon City Mall in 1998. I got the Shampoo and Conditioner and a beautiful sister that smell like sandlewood with a big piece-y afro approved my choices and promptly sat me in a chair to massage my hair with Aveda Brillant Humectant Pomade and Light Elements Reviving Mist.My scalp tingled with delight and I promised her I'll be back for both products.I was amaze at the shine that both products produced and I still smell it at this 10:00 pm hour.The only thing that I'm mad at Aveda about is that they don't do the trial/travel sizes of the products anymore.That's how I got to know them! Oh well, just another adventure on the trail of nappyheadness!!


J

0 comments: