Buried Treasures...Summer style

Monday, September 11, 2006


You know I'm notorious for buying things that I forgot I have. Today's buried treasure is something that I KNOW I should have been using all along. I put Smashbox Photo Finish under Maybelline Ever Fresh in Caramel.It gave me and matte finish this morning as I actually had time to put on foundation. I organized all of makeup this weekend and created a mini vanity on my dresser. Now all I need is a good makeup mirror and some pretty containers for my brushes,lipglosses,and eyeshadows. I'm also trying squeeze in some of some summer fragrances before Fall arrives. Today I'm wearing mark. Instant Vacation with matching moisterizer and Instant Vacation Beach Bronzer. I need a Instant Vacation!! Have a great day!!!



J
Photo: www.kokometro.com

0 comments: