The best week ever!!

Friday, September 08, 2006



Today starts the best week on the planet,Olympus Fashion Week Spring 2007. If only I could be in the mix!!!Tonight at 8:00 pm Baby Phat will roll out their collection. Whether you like her not,Kimora Lee Simmons is hustling chick and eye is inpecable. She know glam,fab, and what divas are made of. Plus, her shows are packed with hip hop gliterrati. I always check www.Style.com every day.This website is good on posting the current days shows online. Also,Fashion Rocks Show is coming on tonight on CBS at 8:00pm. Because I don't have a "friday night social agenda" I'll be front of the tube.

Also tonight at Olympus Fashion Week,Chris Aire,The jeweler to the stars is having a show.Has he ventured into clothing now? We'll see...


J

2 comments:

Bernadette Pasley on 8:08 AM said...

I read the Fashion Week Blog at Style.Com and, they were talking about 50 Cent throwin' down because he didn't get his front row seat at the Baby Phat Show. Why am I not suprised? I'm still looking for pics of the clothes.

Unknown on 8:33 AM said...

Oh boy...he was just arrested earlier yesterday. I'm doing a post right now about the baby phat show. Check www.nymag/fashion.com for pics.