Mini Review: Revlon ColorStay Soft & Smooth Lip Color

Wednesday, August 16, 2006


I purchased Revlon ColorStay Soft & Smooth Lip Color after seeing the beautiful Halle Berry wearing it in an ad. In the ad she is wearing Ruby Rapture which is what I got. When I put it on, the color went on smooth and was pretty moisturizing but like alot of long wearing lipsticks it dries up. ColorStay took a little while to dry( maybe about 2 minutes). It's a great color but to get the intensity in the ad and big color, you have to let it dry and reapply. About two hours later and no loss of color I ate lunch, a grilled chicken salad. When I went to check on the color all what was left was the outline of my lips in the Ruby Rapture. It doesn't have the staying power I thought it would but I'm keeping it because I really like the matte drydown. I suggest buy it but don't get you hopes up on wearing a lipstick for eight hours with it still intact!

J

1 comments:

Marcy on 4:49 PM said...

I just recently saw that same ad and was feeling curious about these 2 new lipstick formulas. Thanks for the review!